New York, The Powertrain Sensors Market size was nearly USD 18 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach approximately USD 30 billion in 2032, growing at a rate of over 5% from 2023 to 2032.
Powertrain sensors are devices that monitor and feedback information about the status of the powertrain system. This information is used by the engine control unit (ECU) to optimize the engine performance and protect the engine from damage. There are many different types of powertrain sensors, each with a specific purpose.
The most common type of powertrain sensor is the oxygen sensor. Oxygen sensors are located in the exhaust system and measure the oxygen content of the exhaust gases. The oxygen sensor signal is used by the ECU to adjust the air-fuel mixture delivered to the engine. This helps to ensure that the engine is operating at peak efficiency and prevents damage from too much fuel or too little air.
Request free sample copy of this research study: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS10222/
There are many different types of powertrain sensors, each with their own unique purpose. However, there are a few key trends that are emerging in the powertrain sensor market.
One of the biggest trends is the move towards miniaturization. As electronic components continue to shrink in size, so too do powertrain sensors. This trend is driven by the need for smaller, more efficient vehicles. Miniaturized sensors can be used in a variety of ways, including to monitor engine performance, transmission health, and even tire pressure.
The Powertrain Sensors market is mainly driven by the following factors:
- Increasing demand for fuel efficient and emission compliant vehicles: The stringent emission norms and fuel economy standards set by various governments across the globe are resulting in the increased demand for fuel efficient and emission compliant vehicles. This, in turn, is resulting in the increased demand for powertrain sensors, which help in optimizing the engine performance and reducing fuel consumption.
- Increasing demand for electric vehicles: The increasing awareness about the harmful emissions from internal combustion engine vehicles is resulting in the increased demand for electric vehicles. Electric vehicles require powertrain sensors for various purposes such as motor control, battery management, and range management.
By Sensor Type
- Temperature Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Exhaust Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Fluid Concentration Sensors
- Knock Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Torque Sensors
- Current Sensors
- Voltage Sensors
- Engine Management Sensors
- Transmission Management Sensors
- Power Steering Sensors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
Purchase your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS10222/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]