IoT Security technology helps protect internet-connected devices and the data they collect. It does this by providing a secure connection between devices and the internet, and by ensuring that only authorized devices and users can access data. IoT Security technology can also help detect and prevent attacks on devices and data, and can provide a way to remotely disable or delete data if a device is lost or stolen.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20073
Key Trends and Drivers
IoT security is a rapidly evolving market with new technologies and trends constantly emerging. Here are some of the key trends in IoT security:
- Increased focus on security at the device level: With the number of IoT devices increasing exponentially, there is a need for greater security at the device level. This includes both hardware and software security measures.
- Improved data security: As more and more data is collected and transmitted via IoT devices, security concerns are growing. There is a need for better data security measures, such as encryption and data anonymization.
- Improved authentication and authorization: Another key trend in IoT security is the need for improved authentication and authorization. This includes both user authentication (such as biometrics) and device authentication.
- Greater need for security analytics: With the sheer volume of data generated by IoT devices, security analytics is becoming increasingly important. This helps organizations to identify and respond to threats in real-time.
- Increased use of blockchain: Blockchain is being increasingly used for IoT security, due to its tamper-proof and distributed nature. This trend is likely to continue as more organizations explore the potential of blockchain for IoT security.
Report Overview- https://www.globalinsightservices.com/reports/iot-security-market
Restraints & Challenges
The lack of standards is a major challenge for the IoT security market. There are a number of standards bodies, such as the IETF, IEEE, and the W3C, but there is no clear consensus on which standards to adopt. This lack of standards makes it difficult for vendors to interoperate and makes it difficult for customers to compare products.
The IoT security market is also fragmented, with a large number of vendors offering a wide range of products and services. This fragmentation makes it difficult for customers to find the right solution for their needs.
Get a customized scope to match your need, ask an expert – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20073
Finally, the lack of awareness about the risks of IoT security is a major challenge. Many consumers are not aware of the risks of connecting their devices to the internet and are not familiar with the security features of their devices. This lack of awareness could lead to serious security breaches.
The IoT Security Market has been segmented into Component, Security Type, and Region. Based on the Component, the IoT Security Market is bifurcated into Solutions and Services. On the basis of Security Type, the market is bifurcated into Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, and Others. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Some major key players of IoT Security Market are Allot Ltd. (Israel), Armis Inc. (US), CENTRI Technology (US), Cisco Systems Inc. (US), ForgeRock Inc. (US), Fortinet Inc. (US), Gemalto NV (Netherlands), IBM Corporation (US), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), and Intel Corporation (US).
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.