Supply chain security is the process of protecting the integrity and safety of the supply chain from intentional or accidental disruption, theft, or contamination. The supply chain includes all the steps involved in getting a product or service from the initial supplier to the end customer, including manufacturing, transportation, storage, and distribution.
Download Sample of Report : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS21046
The key trends in supply chain security technology are:
-The use of data analytics and artificial intelligence to identify risks and vulnerabilities
-The use of blockchain technology to track goods and materials
-The use of digital certificates and RFID tags to authenticate goods and materials
The key drivers of supply chain security are the need to protect against potential threats and disruptions, and to ensure the continuity of operations.
The supply chain is a critical component of the global economy, and its security is essential to the stability and prosperity of businesses and countries.
External risks to the supply chain include natural disasters, terrorism, and political instability. These risks can disrupt the flow of goods and services, and cause significant economic damage.
The supply chain security market is segmented by component, application, end-use, and region. By component, the market is classified into software, hardware, and services. On the basis of application, it is bifurcated into data protection, data visibility, and others. Based on end-use, it is divided into FMCG, retail, healthcare, and others. Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The global supply chain security market includes players such as Rotronic , Emerson , NXP Semiconductors, Testo, Qingdao Haier Biomedical, Monnit Corporation, Berlinger & Co. AG, Signatrol, IBM, Cold Chain Technologies, and others
Get A Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS21046
Reasons to buy Supply Chain Security Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.