A software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) is a type of WAN that uses software-defined networking (SDN) to route traffic between enterprise locations. SD-WANs are designed to improve network performance and flexibility while reducing costs.
Request Sample Report : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS24036
Traditional WANs use dedicated, hardware-based routers to connect enterprise locations. SD-WANs, on the other hand, use a software-based approach to routing traffic. This allows enterprises to take advantage of the many benefits of SDN, such as improved network performance, flexibility, and reduced costs.
The key trends in Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology are the following:
1. The increasing popularity of SD-WAN: This is due to the many benefits that SD-WAN offers, such as improved performance, increased flexibility, and easier management.
2. The growing adoption of cloud-based SD-WAN: This is because cloud-based SD-WAN can provide even more benefits, such as reduced costs and increased scalability.
3. The increasing number of SD-WAN vendors: This is because the SD-WAN market is growing rapidly and there is a need for more vendors to meet the demand.
The key drivers of the Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) market are the need for increased agility, flexibility, and scalability in enterprise network architectures, the growing adoption of cloud-based applications and services, and the need to reduce network costs.
The traditional enterprise network architecture is based on a centralized, static model in which all traffic is routed through a single point of failure.
SD-WAN enables enterprises to optimize their network resources and connect their distributed locations with the best possible path, whether that is over the public internet or a private network connection.
The growing adoption of cloud-based applications and services is another key driver of the SD-WAN market. Cloud-based applications and services are often delivered over the public internet, which can be a bottleneck for traditional enterprise network architectures.
The software defined wide area network market is segmented by component, deployment, end-user, and region. By component, the market is classified into solutions, and services. Based on deployment, it is bifurcated into on-premises, and cloud. On the basis of the end-user, it is divided into service providers, and verticals. Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The global software defined wide area network market includes players such as Cisco, VMware, Silver Peak, Oracle, Huawei, Aryaka Networks, Nokia, Infovista, Juniper, Fortinet, and others.
Request For Customization : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS24036
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
• 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
• In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
• Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
• Excel data pack included with all report purchases
• Robust and transparent research methodology
New Report Published by Global Insight Services : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/reports/hydrogen-projects-database/?utm_source=Snehal-PR
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.