New York, Automated material handling equipment is a type of machinery that is used to move materials around a facility without the need for human labor. This equipment can include conveyor belts, robots, and cranes. Automated material handling can increase efficiency and safety in a facility, as it can reduce the amount of time that workers spend handling materials. Additionally, automated material handling equipment can help to reduce the risk of injuries associated with manual material handling.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20563/
The Automated Material Handling Equipment Market includes players such as Daifuku Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, Bosch Rexroth, Murata Machinery Ltd., Swisslog Holding AG, SSI Schaefer AG, Dematic Group S.A.R.L, Toyota Industries Corporation, JBT Corporation, and Bastian Solutions, Inc.
The key trends in Automated Material Handling Equipment technology are:
1. Increased use of robotics
2. Increased use of artificial intelligence
3. Increased use of sensors
4. Increased use of cloud computing
Get Customized report as per your requirements: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20563/
The key drivers of Automated Material Handling Equipment market are:
1) Increasing labor costs: With labor costs rising around the world, automated material handling equipment is becoming increasingly attractive to businesses. This is especially true in developed countries, where labor costs are relatively high.
2) Increasing competition: In today’s global economy, businesses are under pressure to increase efficiency and productivity in order to remain competitive. Automated material handling equipment can help businesses meet these goals.
3) Safety concerns: Automated material handling equipment can help reduce the risk of injuries in the workplace.
The Automated Material Handling Equipment Market is segmented by product, system type, verticals and region. By product the market is divided into robots, ASRS, conveyors and sortation systems, cranes and AGV. Based on system type it is segmented into unit load and bulk load. On the basis of verticals it is bifurcated into automotive, metals & heavy machinery, food & beverages and others. Region-wise the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20563/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]