New York, Combined heat and power (CHP) is an efficient process that generates electricity and captures the resulting heat to be used in building heating, cooling, or other industrial processes. CHP systems can achieve significant energy savings and emissions reductions when compared to traditional electricity generation and heating/cooling systems.
Request free sample copy of this research study: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20603/
The key trends in Combined Heat and Power technology are:
1. The use of CHP systems to generate both electricity and heat from a single fuel source, such as natural gas, coal, or biomass.
2. The use of CHP systems to generate electricity with high efficiency (up to 80%), while also providing useful thermal energy (heat or steam).
3. The use of CHP systems to provide on-site power generation, thereby reducing or eliminating the need for grid-supplied electricity.
The key drivers of the Combined Heat and Power market are the rising energy prices, the need for energy security, and the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
CHP is a technology that enables the simultaneous generation of electricity and heat from a single fuel source. CHP can be used in a variety of applications, including power generation, space heating, and cooling.
CHP systems can also provide a measure of energy security, as they can operate independently from the grid in the event of a power outage.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20603/
The combined heat and power market is segmented by prime mover, fuel, end user and region. By prime mover, the market is classified by gas turbine, steam turbine, fuel cell, and others. Based on fuel, it is bifurcated into coal, natural gas, nuclear, and others. Whereas based on end user the market is divided into residential, commercial and industrial. Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The global combined heat and power market includes players such as Siemens Energy (Germany), 2G Energy (Germany), Fuelcell Energy (US), Centrica (UK), Cummins (US), ClearCell Power (US), Caterpillar (US), Tecogen (US), AB Holding (Latvia), and Bosch (Germany), among others.
Purchase your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20603/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]