The fetal monitoring market was valued at USD 3.9 billion in 2021 and it is anticipated to grow further up to USD 7.8 billion by 2031, at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
The fetal monitoring system is a diagnostic instrument used to track the fetus’s movement and heart rate as well as the mother’s contractions. It’s a basic tool for keeping track of uterine contractions during labor. It primarily monitors the fetus’s health and the progress of labor. It is referred to as a medical method to check the health of an unborn baby in order to ensure a safe birth in medical words. It’s also used to keep track of mental retardation, chronic lung ailments, hypothermia, newborn disorders, vision and hearing issues, and jaundice.
Purchase this report and Get a flat 50% Discount: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS10287
Market Trends and Drivers
The fetal monitoring market is growing thanks to the newest cutting-edge technologies, which are supported by increased research and product introductions. Modern fetal monitoring systems are being streamlined to help in utero fetal procedures, which sometimes include difficult physical fetal access and technical difficulties. The advancement of high-fidelity hemodynamic and continuous physiologic monitoring in fetal cardiac evaluations has also facilitated early diagnosis and treatment.
Continuous cardiotocography (CTG) and fetal heart rate (FHR) auscultation during labor both make use of computer-aided decision support systems and artificial intelligence (AI). Along with computational techniques, machine learning, and deep learning tools, the patient’s electronic health records (EHRs) are used.
Request for a sample data and methodology of Report : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS10287
Market Restraints and Challenges
The cutting-edge technology built into fetal monitors has a high cost. Expensive monitoring methods like Doppler ultrasound devices are also required. The cost of the Doppler technology’s probes can range from $4,500 to $17,000 (for instance, the Philips Doppler transducer). About USD 9,000 will buy you a GE Healthcare SonoScape system. Additionally, these devices require maintenance costs, which total 15% of the unit’s purchase price. The high cost of fetal monitoring technology can be difficult for low-income countries and hospitals with limited resources, which hinders the growth of this industry.
Global Fetal Monitoring Market Segmentation
- Intrauterine Pressure Catheter
- Telemetry Solutions
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Fetal Electrodes
- Fetal Doppler
- Accessories & Consumables
Major Players in the Fetal Monitoring Market
- The key players in the global fetal monitoring market Cardinal Health, Inc. (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. (US), Natus Medical Incorporated (US), Huntleigh Healthcare Limited (UK), The Cooper Companies Inc. (US), CONTEC Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (China), EDAN Diagnostics, Inc. (China), and Neoventa Medical AB (Sweden) among others.
Get a customized scope to match your need, ask an expert : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS10287
Reasons to buy Fetal Monitoring Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
New Report Published by Global Insight Services : https://www.globalinsightservices.com/reports/hydrogen-projects-database/?utm_source=Snehal-PR
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.