Fructose is a simple sugar found in many fruits and vegetables. It is also the main component of high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which is used as a sweetener in many processed foods and beverages.
Purchase this report and Get a flat 50% Discount – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS23638/
Fructose technology is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the food and beverage industry. Some of the key trends in fructose technology include:
1. Increased use of enzymes: Enzymes are being used more frequently to improve the efficiency of fructose production. This is resulting in lower production costs and improved product quality.
2. Improved purification methods: New purification methods are being developed to remove impurities from fructose. This is resulting in a higher purity product that is more stable and has a longer shelf life.
3. New applications: Fructose is being used in new applications such as sports drinks, energy bars, and as a sweetener in baking. This is resulting in increased demand for fructose.
The key drivers of the fructose market are the rising demand for processed and packaged food, the growing demand for natural sweeteners, and the increasing preference for low-calorie sweeteners.
The rising demand for processed and packaged food is a major driver of the fructose market.
The growing demand for natural sweeteners is another driver of the fructose market. Natural sweeteners are preferred over artificial sweeteners because they are considered to be healthier.
The increasing preference for low-calorie sweeteners is another driver of the fructose market. Low-calorie sweeteners are preferred over regular sugar because they help in reducing weight.
Request for a sample data and methodology of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS23638/
- Dairy-Based Products
- Baked Goods
- Sugar Beet
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East
The global fructose market includes players such as Tate & Lyle, DuPont, ADM, Ingredion Inc, Cargill, Galam, A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd, Tereos S.A., TAT Nisata Insaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., Roquette Freres S.A., and others.
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]