New York, A membrane electrode assembly (MEA) is a device consisting of an ion-exchange membrane sandwiched between two electrodes, used in electrochemical cells, fuel cells, and electrolyzers. The MEA is the heart of the fuel cell, electrolyzer, or electrochemical cell, where the electrochemical reaction takes place.
Request for a sample data and methodology of Report:
The key trends in Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) technology are:
1. Development of new materials: New materials are being developed for the membrane and electrodes which are more efficient and have better durability.
2. Improved manufacturing processes: New manufacturing processes are being developed which are more efficient and produce MEAs with better quality.
3. Increased use of MEAs: MEAs are used in various applications such as fuel cells, water electrolysis, and Chlor-alkali cells.
4. Increased research and development: There is an increased focus on research and development of MEA technology to improve performance and reduce costs.
The key drivers of the membrane electrode assembly market are the increasing demand for fuel cells, the need for clean energy, and government regulations and incentives for fuel cells. The fuel cell market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR, owing to the increasing demand from transportation and stationary applications. The transportation application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, due to the increasing demand for fuel cells in passenger cars, buses, and trucks.
The need for clean energy is another major driver for the membrane electrode assembly market. Fuel cells produce power with high efficiency and have the ability to operate on a variety of fuels, such as natural gas, biogas, and hydrogen. They emit very less pollutants, such as carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxides, making them an attractive option for power generation.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS21995/
- By Type
- 3-layer membrane electrode assemblies
- 5-layer membrane electrode assemblies
- By Application
- Polymer electrolyte fuel cells
- Hydrogen / oxygen air fuel cells
- Direct methanol fuel cells
- By Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- The Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
The Membrane Electrode Assembly Market report includes players such as Ballard Power Systems Inc., du Pont de Nemours and Company, Giner Inc., Greenerity GmbH, HyPlat (Pty) Ltd., IRD Fuel Cell Technology A/S, Johnson Matthey Plc, The 3M Company, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. and Wuhan WUT New Energy Co., Ltd.
Purchase this report and Get a flat 50% Discount:
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]