New York, A power distribution unit (PDU) is a device that distributes electrical power to multiple devices or loads. A PDU typically has multiple outlets, each of which can be connected to a device or load. The outlets may be connected to each other in parallel or in series. PDUs may also have features such as circuit breakers, surge protection, and voltage regulation.
Request for a sample data and methodology of Report: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS22110
There are three key trends in Power Distribution Unit (PDU) technology:
1. Increased Efficiency and Power Density: As data center operators strive to do more with less, they are looking for PDUs that can deliver more power while taking up less space. This has led to an increase in the efficiency and power density of PDUs.
2. Improved Monitoring and Control: With the growing complexity of data centers, there is a need for PDUs that offer more comprehensive monitoring and control capabilities. This allows data center operators to more effectively manage power consumption and identify potential problems before they cause downtime.
3. Greater Flexibility and Modularity: As data centers continue to evolve, there is a need for PDUs that offer greater flexibility and modularity. This allows data center operators to easily adapt their PDUs to changing needs and requirements.
The key drivers of the Power Distribution Unit (PDU) market are data center consolidation, server virtualization, and the need for improved data center efficiency.
Data center consolidation is the result of the trend toward fewer, larger data centers. This is driven by the need to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Server virtualization is another key driver of the PDU market. This technology allows multiple virtual servers to be run on a single physical server. This reduces the number of physical servers required, and thus the number of PDUs required.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS22110
- Metered PDU
- Monitored PDU
- Switched PDU
- North America
- Rest of Europe
The global power distribution unit market includes players such as Eaton, Siemon, Leviton, Siemens, Powertek, Schneider Electric, Cyber Power Systems, Raritan, Vertiv Group Nvent, Legrand, and others.
Purchase this report and Get a flat 50% Discount:
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]