An Intrauterine device is a T-shaped plastic or copper birth control medical device inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy. It releases copper into the womb, altering the cervical mucus and making it difficult for sperm to reach and survive an egg. It can also prevent a fertilized egg from implanting itself. IUDs are widely preferred over other methods of contraception because they are compact, safe, and cost-effective, and they have no hormonal side effects such as acne, headaches, or breast tenderness. It is currently available in various types that can last for a period of 5 to 10 years.
The rise in awareness over the availability of the devices through campaigns is the primary driver of the industry’s growth. One of the key factors influencing global demand for IUDs are initiatives taken by various countries’ health agencies, in collaboration with non-profit organizations (NPOs), to raise awareness about family planning, the benefits of birth control measures, and health-related issues caused by unplanned pregnancies are promoting market growth. Furthermore, because IUDs have a very low risk of ectopic pregnancy, they are gaining popularity among nulliparous women and adolescents who have never given birth and are at a higher risk for negative birth outcomes such as breast and reproductive cancers.
Furthermore, the rise in unplanned and unwanted pregnancies, which has become one of the world’s major concerns. For Instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations’ 2018 report, approximately 22 million unsafe abortions are performed globally each year, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 47,000 women, Aside from that, the development of advanced product variants with fewer side effects, such as postpartum, slimmer, and reusable IUDs, is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors in the coming years. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the global Intrauterine Devices Market.
• Estimates and forecast the overall market size for the total market, across product, service type, type, end-user, and region
• Detailed information and key takeaways on qualitative and quantitative trends, dynamics, business framework, competitive landscape, and company profiling
• Identify factors influencing market growth and challenges, opportunities, drivers and restraints
• Identify factors that could limit company participation in identified international markets to help properly calibrate market share expectations and growth rates
• Trace and evaluate key development strategies like acquisitions, product launches, mergers, collaborations, business expansions, agreements, partnerships, and R&D activities
• Thoroughly analyze smaller market segments strategically, focusing on their potential, individual patterns of growth, and impact on the overall market
• To thoroughly outline the competitive landscape within the market, including an assessment of business and corporate strategies, aimed at monitoring and dissecting competitive advancements.
• Identify the primary market participants, based on their business objectives, regional footprint, product offerings, and strategic initiatives
Based on type, it is bifurcated into copper, and hormonal. The hormonal segment is expected to be the largest segment in the Intrauterine Devices Market in 2022.One of the primary drivers is the increasing preference among women for long-acting reversible contraceptive methods that offer both high efficacy and convenience. Hormonal IUDs, characterized by their ability to release progestin, not only provide effective birth control but also offer benefits such as reduced menstrual bleeding and alleviation of associated symptoms like dysmenorrhea. Moreover, the ease of insertion and the extended duration of effectiveness, which can range from three to five years depending on the product, make hormonal IUDs an attractive choice for women seeking reliable and hassle-free contraceptive options. This combination of superior contraceptive efficacy, menstrual management, and user convenience has positioned hormonal IUDs as a leading choice in the rapidly growing Intrauterine Devices Market.
Request Customization: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS24311/?utm_id=1013
The key players studied in the global Intrauterine Devices Market are Abviee Inc. (US), CooperSurgical Inc. (US), DKT International (US), Eurogine, S.L. (Spain), HLL Lifecare (India), Lupin Pharmaceuticals (India), Mona Lisa NV (Germany), Pregna International Limited (India), Prosan International BV (Netherlands), and Viatris Inc (US) among others.
Request Discounted Pricing: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-special-pricing/GIS24311/?utm_id=1013
• Scope – Highlights, Trends, Insights. Attractiveness, Forecast
• Market Sizing – Product Type, End User, Offering Type, Technology, Region, Country, Others
• Market Dynamics – Market Segmentation, Demand and Supply, Bargaining Power of Buyers and Sellers, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threat Analysis, Impact Analysis, Porters 5 Forces, Ansoff Analysis, Supply Chain
• Business Framework – Case Studies, Regulatory Landscape, Pricing, Policies and Regulations, New Product Launches. M&As, Recent Developments
• Competitive Landscape – Market Share Analysis, Market Leaders, Emerging Players, Vendor Benchmarking, Developmental Strategy Benchmarking, PESTLE Analysis, Value Chain Analysis
• Company Profiles – Overview, Business Segments, Business Performance, Product Offering, Key Developmental Strategies, SWOT Analysis
Buy your copy here: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS24311/?utm_id=1013
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
• 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
• In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
• Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
• Infographic excel data pack, easy to analyze big data
• Robust and transparent research methodology
• Unmatched data quality and after sales service
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.