250 Pages Automotive Fuel Tank Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry analysis by Fact MR, predicts sales of Automotive Fuel Tank to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as automotive sales gradually recover across the world. The report is intended at presenting insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also offers recommendations to help businesses to prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=26
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Automotive Fuel Tank. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Automotive Fuel Tank Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Automotive Fuel Tank market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Automotive Fuel Tank
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Automotive Fuel Tank, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Automotive Fuel Tank Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=26
The report includes complete assessment on key players involved in the manufacturing of automotive fuel tank. The section on competitive landscape can offer vital insights to the reader revealing SWOT analysis, product portfolios, product innovations and developments, key strategies and key financials of major companies.
Few of the companies profiled in the report include
- Magna International Inc.
- Compagnie Plastic Ominum SA
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- YAPP Automotive Parts Co. Ltd.
Note: Apart from the above-mentioned companies, the report also includes the profiling of players such as Martinrea International Inc., Spectra Premium Industries Inc., and Hwashin Co. Ltd.
Increasing disposable income of the middle-class population, particularly in countries such as China and India, has fuelled the adoption of vehicles in these regions, which in turn is driving demand for automotive fuel tanks. Manufacturers are focusing on production of environment-friendly fuel tanks, to comply with regulations pertaining to use of hazardous materials. These factors are driving the growth of the global automotive fuel tank market.
A recent report by Fact.MR projects the global automotive fuel tank market to register robust CAGR through 2022. The market was evaluated at revenues worth US$ 24,019.8 Mn in 2017; by 2022 this number is estimated to exceed US$ 30,000 Mn.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/26
5 Projections by Fact.MR’s Report
- Sports-utility vehicles (SUV), sedans, and multi-purpose vehicles (MPV) have been adopting plastic fuel tanks on a large scale. This has led plastic fuel tanks to remain preferred among material type, with sales estimated to account for nearly US$ 28,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. In terms of sales, plastic fuel tanks are anticipated to register the highest CAGR through 2022. In addition, aluminum fuel tanks will register the second-highest CAGR in the market through 2022.
- By capacity, 45-75 L fuel tanks are expected to remain sought-after in the global automotive fuel tank market. However sales of above 75 L fuel tanks will register the fastest expansion through 2022. More than half of the market is estimated to be held by 45-75 L fuel tanks in 2017, in terms of revenues. Less than 45 L fuel tank sales are expected to account for comparatively lower revenues than plastic fuel tanks, but higher than aluminum fuel tanks in the market.
- OEM will continue to remain dominant in the global automotive fuel tank market. Sales of fuel tanks in OEM are expected to surpass US$ 30,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Fuel tank sales in aftermarket are projected to register the fastest expansion through 2022. However, sales of fuel tanks in aftermarket will account for comparatively lower revenue share than OEM, which will hold more than three-fourth revenue share of the global automotive fuel tank market in 2017.
- Sales of fuel tanks will remain highest in passenger cars based on vehicle type, and will account for around three-fourth share of the market in 2017. Fuel tank sales in passenger cars are estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of nearly US$ 8,000 Mn between 2017 and 2022. In addition, fuel tanks sales in HCVs will exhibit the Highest CAGR through 2022. In LCVs, demand for fuel tanks will remain relatively higher than in HCVs throughout the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain dominant in the market. Fuel tank sales in North America and Europe will collectively reach US$ 7885.2 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. However, demand for fuel tanks in Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA) will continue to be sluggish in the market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Automotive Fuel Tank Company & brand share analysis: The report offers in-depth Automotive Fuel Tank brand share analysis to estimate percentage of the market covered by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies
- Automotive Fuel Tank Historical volume analysis: The report offers a comparative analysis between historic sales of Automotive Fuel Tank and projected sales performance for 2021-2031
- Automotive Fuel Tank Category & segment level analysis: Fact MR presents a comprehensive analysis of factors enabling sales growth across key segments. It underscores chief growth drivers and offers valuable information to identify sales prospects a local and regional levels
- Automotive Fuel Tank Consumption by demographics: To offer informed recommendation, the report studies behavior and consumption pattern of consumers. The demographics analysis is intended at helping business better understand consumer preference and design their product and market strategies around it
- Post COVID consumer spending on Automotive Fuel Tank: The Fact MR market survey carefully studies consumer spending behavior post COVID-19. It gauges how prevailing trends have influenced their behavior, subsequently impacting their spending power
More Valuable Insights on Automotive Fuel Tank Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Automotive Fuel Tank, Sales and Demand of Automotive Fuel Tank, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Domain:
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Rack Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Shaft Market– Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates