Managed security services (MSS) are a type of security service that helps organizations manage and monitor their security systems and infrastructure. The services are typically provided by a third-party security service provider and can include things like security monitoring, incident response, and vulnerability management.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for A Sample – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20064
Organizations that use MSS can outsource all or part of their security operations to the service provider, which can help them save time and money. MSS can also help organizations improve their security posture by providing access to skilled security personnel and advanced security technologies.
Key Trends and Drivers
In the managed security services (MSS) market, the service providers are constantly innovating and introducing new services and technologies to address the changing security needs of their clients. Some of the key trends in this market are:
- The increasing adoption of cloud-based MSS: With the increasing adoption of cloud computing, more and more MSS providers are offering their services via the cloud. This enables organizations to benefit from the scalability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the cloud.
- The growing popularity of managed detection and response (MDR) services: MDR services are becoming increasingly popular as they provide a more comprehensive and proactive approach to security. MSS providers are investing in MDR services to meet the growing demand from their clients.
- The increasing focus on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning: AI and machine learning are being used by MSS providers to improve the accuracy of threat detection and response. These technologies are also being used to automate various tasks, such as security monitoring and incident response.
Restraints & Challenges
- Lack of skilled workforce: There is a lack of skilled workforce in the field of cyber security, which is a key requirement for providing MSS. This is a major challenge for vendors in this market.
- High cost of MSS: MSS can be quite costly, especially for small and medium businesses. This is a key restraint for the growth of this market.
- Lack of awareness: There is a lack of awareness about MSS among small and medium businesses. This is a key challenge for vendors in this market.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) Market is segmented into deployment mode, enterprise size, application, vertical, and region. By deployment mode, the market is divided into On-premise and Cloud. Based on enterprise size, the market is bifurcated into large enterprises, small & medium-sized enterprises.
Get a customized scope to match your need, ask an expert – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20064
By application, it is categorized as a Managed IPS and IDS, Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS), Unified Threat Management (UTM), Secured Information & Event Management (SIEM), Firewall Management, Endpoint Security, and Others. Whereas on the basis of the vertical, it is segmented into BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, and Others. Region-Wise the market is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) Market report includes players such as AT&T (US), Broadcom (US), BT Group (UK), Check Point Software (Israel), Cisco System Inc. (US), DXC Technology (US), Fortinet Inc. (US), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (US), IBM Corporation (US), and SecureWorks Inc. (US), among others.
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.